I think everyone should take a moment to clap. I’m doing not only one, but two read-a-thons in October. What is this? Maybe if I don’t question it, it’ll work out and I’ll actually finish them.
Anywhooters, this one is hosted by several people over on Twitter! You can find all of the guidelines on their Twitter. And after stumbling upon this Read-A-Thon, I’m so excited to get started tomorrow morning!
And now here’s the TBR– which, yes, is the TBR from #FrightFall Read-a-Thon, but don’t judge. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
- The Library of Souls (Ghost Talker Files #1) by Richard Denney
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
- Asylum (Asylum #1) by Madeleine Roux
- Doll Bones by Holly Black
- Shutter (Shutter #1) by Courtney Alameda
So are you guys going to be a part of this too? What are you guys going to be reading for this read-a-thon?
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!