I’m gonna be perfectly honest, I hadn’t really planned to do a post all about my most anticipated reads for 2017. I haven’t been doing them for the past few years, simply because I’m incredibly lazy, and because I typically don’t have enough books, but after scrolling through my Goodreads I realized I definitely have enough books for a post this year!
- Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1) by Renee Ahdieh
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Hunted (Hunted #1) by Meagan Spooner
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber
- Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1) by Laini Taylor
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han
- RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
- Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) by Victoria Schwab
- A Crown of Wishes (The Star-Touched Queen #2) by Roshani Chokshi
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- The Crown’s Fate (The Crown’s Game #2) by Evelyn Skye
As you can see, it’s going to be a pretty exciting reading year! I just hope that I actually make it to all of these books before the year is up, I tend to get overwhelmed and my TBR only seems to get longer. Oopsie.
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!