Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke & The Bookish. This week’s topic is pretty open and basically I’ve decided to go with my top five contemporary books, as well as my top five fantasy books! I have a lot of fantasy favorites, but I really need to work on getting some more contemporary favorites! I feel like I’m always in the mood for a contemporary read, but I never know what to read.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Air Awakens by Elise Kova
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
I know that Rebel Belle is technically a mix of contemporary and fantasy, but I’m counting it as contemporary because there were so many cutesy high school romance moments. Lets just roll with it, kay? Kay. Thank youuuuu.
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!