Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke & The Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Books Set Outside The US. I started this post out, trying very hard to scrape together a list of ten books I’ve read that aren’t set in the US, but I quickly realized that just wasn’t going to be a thing. I read way too many fantasy novels for me to pick something that, ya know, an actual place in the real life world. But, real life isn’t all that fun anyways.
*takes a long breath after talking way too damn long in an intro paragraph* So what I’m getting down to is that I’m going to just make a list of places that I wish were real so that I could visit them.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Harry Potter (DUH!!)
- Heir of Fire (because this book the love of my life is introduced to me)
- The Girl of Midnight
- The Heir (because I love princesses and low key like the bachelor too)
- Passenger (TIME. TRAVEL.)
- Air Awakens
- Illuminae (Ezra. Bye.)
- Lady Midnight (I’m meant to be a shadowhunter)
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!