I’ve decided that since I’ve worked the longest shifts, for me, at work for the past four days in a row, aka staying until 1 to 2 am to help close, I’m going to treat myself to a reading challenge being hosted on Twitter by @leaninglights. I don’t work for probably the next week or what not, except for a shift on Thursday, so I think I’ll be able to participate in this challenge more than my last few! I’m so excited to get some of these TBR books off of my list finally, especially since my TBR is ever growing with all these new Fall releases coming up!
- A book that’s been on your TBR shelf over a year!
- An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf.
- A first book in a series on your TBR shelf.
- An “out of your comfort zone” book on le TBR shelf!
- A book from your most recent book haul!
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Talon by Julie Kagawa
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Bonus (not shown): Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Most of my updates for this are going to be on either Instagram or Twitter, mainly Twitter if I’m being honest, so make sure to follow me there if you’re going to join in! And you guys should all join in, it’s going to be super fun!
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!