Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Brooke & The Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year. And boy, oh boy do I have a ton of books for this list! As I’m going through this list of 2016 releases, I’m realizing it’s going to be really, really hard to actually narrow my list down to fit the whole ‘Top Ten’ thing… I mean, can it be Top Twenty? Or, ya know, Top Thirty if I find enough? I’m too excited for these releases, I’m fangirling all over again just thinking about them.
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Shadow Hour by Melissa Grey
- The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
Basically, this year is practically the year of bomb ass books coming out. I couldn’t even fit in some of the other ones I was finding when I went through my list, so I just narrowed it down to ten books I’m most excited for. I seriously can’t wait for September because it seems like so many are coming out that month!
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!