So I’ve decided that I’m going to start a new series here on my blog, and it’s going to be all about playlists I either listened to while reading the book, or playlists that I think go super well with the book and I’ve made myself!
My review for this one is going up either on Wednesday or Thursday, because I always like to put up my playlists for the book before the actual review, so stay tuned for that hot mess of feelings and what not. Let me tell you, this book gave me a lot of feelings.
Here’s the playlist on 8tracks, where I make all of my playlists:
- Cool Kids by Echosmith
- Fools by Lauren Aquilina
- Say You Like Me by We the Kings
- Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute
- Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift
- Everlasting Arms by Vampire Weekend
- Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye
- I Wanna Get Better by Bleachers
- Wherever You Are by
my babes5 Seconds of Summer
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!