Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Brooke & The Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough/In A While. I don’t know if I’ve got ten of these to put up, but I mean I’m going to try my best to!
Also, for each of these books, I’m going to put the link to my review for them on the actual title. So if you’d like to read the actual, probably fangirling filled, review, just click the pink title!
- Doon by Carey Corp & Lorei Langdon
- The Girl of Midnight by Melissa Grey
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Alienated by Melissa Landers
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- Endshadowed by Kelly Creagh
- Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Yes, yes I did just put the entire Nevermore trilogy as part of my ten favorite books I don’t talk about enough. I love each of those books, although the first one is probably my favorite one by far, so obviously they’re going to have to be in here. I mean, it’s all three or none at all. And I simply refuse to not put them in here. I. Love. These. Books. I seriously wish more people read them!
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!