1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2015.
That has to definitely be A Court of Thorns and Roses. I’m obsessed with that series now and I’m only one book in.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2015.
This duology is so freaking cute. Ugh. I’m definitely going to be rereading this one soon, or just whenever a reading slump comes up again.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
Everything, Everything is coming in the mail and it’s supposed to get here tomorrow! I’m so excited, I’ve heard such good things about it. And I started The Counting Downers the other day, but got distracted by The Queen of Shadows.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
I have a lot. I anticipate a lot.
5. Biggest disappointment.
I haven’t really had a big disappointment in books this year, which is quite lucky for me, but I have to say it would be The Heir. It just wasn’t as good as The Selection.
6. Biggest surprise.
I think my biggest surprise this year would have to be Oblivion by Kelly Creagh, and not in a good way.
I expected so much more from it, but it just kind of fell flat for me. I still haven’t gotten around to posting a review yet, but I will soon.. Hopefully.
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you)
This book was so good. I’ve read it three times over by this point. Melissa Grey is an amazing author and I’m so excited to read the next one!
8. Newest fictional crush.
Rowan from Heir of Fire. For. Freaking. Sure. Hot Fae prince? Yes, please.
9. Newest favorite character.
The same as above. Again, for freaking sure.
10. Book that made you cry.
I haven’t read anything that made me cry this year, I guess I’m heartless that way.
11. Book that made you happy.
Heir of Fire. But it, y’know, broke my heart too. So that’s good.
12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
I can’t think of a film I’ve seen this year that was based on a book.
13. Favorite review you’ve written this year.
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon.
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Right now, Queen of Shadows is the top of my list.
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading and happy reading!