So I was just checking in on WordPress today, just a quick peek, and I saw that I got nominated for this award by Andrea over at Mountain Rhinestones!
- Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you; it’s common courtesy and link back to their blog.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
So I know that the rules say to nominate 15 other bloggers but I can’t pick just 15. I follow way too many good blogs to just pick 15. So I decided to just nominate everyone that reads this! And even if you’re not relatively new to blogging, I still nominate you because everyone deserves a good award every now and then.
10 Random Facts
- Up until my sophomore year of high school, I hated reading with a passion. I know, I know. It was a dark time in my past.
- If I could eat raspberries all day, I definitely would.
- To anyone who knows me, I’m terribly addicted to Starbucks. But honestly, who isn’t?
- Halloween is my favorite holiday of all time.
- Continuing with number four, I love creepy things. I love haunted houses, real haunted houses not just ones for Halloween, I love scary movies, and I love to read creepy books/short stories at night. I never read them during the day, only right before bed. I know, I’m weird.
- My favorite book series, as of right now, is the Mara Dyer series. I really wish there were more of them, they were just amazing.
- I don’t really watch TV. The only show I keep up with for sure is Criminal Minds. And sometimes The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.. No shame.
- I can’t touch my nose with my tongue.
- Elephants are my favorite animal and I love them more than any animal in the world. Seriously.
- This is my favorite gif of all time
And that’s it for this post! If any of you do do this tag, link it back to me in the comments, I would love to read them all!
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!