1. What is your favorite book?
I have so many favorites, it’s hard to choose just one! But if I had to choose one book to read forever, it would definitely be Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
2. Who is your favorite author?
Since my favorite book of all time is Nevermore, I’m going to go with the author of it, Kelly Creagh. But Cassandra Clare, author of The Mortal Instruments, is a very close second.
3. What genre do you prefer?
Young adult allllllll the way. Within young adult, I like fantasy/paranormal.
4. What is your favorite book series?
I’ve been reading a lot of trilogies lately, so I’m going to pretend those count as a series. So I’m gonna go with The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.
5. What books did you hate reading in school?
Hmmm.. I never really hated reading the books for school, I always just found them harder to get into versus books I chose for myself. So I guess I’ll choose In Cold Blood by Truman Capote.
6. What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
Love You For Always by Robert Munsch
7. Bookstores or libraries?
Bookstores, all the way. I love owning my own copy of a book so I can look at it on my pretty bookshelves.
Plus, I always lose library books. I have no hope with those.
8. How many books do you own?
I actually counter. 55 on my kindle and then nearly 120 on my shelves. I’m an addict, I know.
9. Do you read before bed?
Yes, I love reading before bed because it calms me down from the day, I suppose that’s how I could describe it.
10. What is your most comfortable reading position?
I switch them so often while I’m reading because I can never stay in one position for longer than thirty minutes. It’s kind of like when I’m marathoning Netflix shows.
11. What is the most recent book you read?
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier and Anthea Bell.
12. What quote from any book will you never forget?
“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” -Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember.
13. Science fiction or Fantasy?
14. What books do you regret reading?
5o. Shades. Of. Grey.
I think it speaks for itself.
15. How large is your bookshelf?
I’ve got two completely full shelves right now and a nice pile next to them that’s about half way up my wall. I’m workin’ on getting another one right now.
16. On average, how many books do you read per year?
Last year I read about 70 I think? This year has been a pretty slow start so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get that many again.
17. What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
I actually answered this in my first question: Nevermore by Kelly Creagh.
18. Do you like to read outside?
Ew, no. I’m not an outside person at all. I hate, y’know, nature and all that.
19. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a book?
That not everyone is who they say they are.
20. Of the past year, what is the greatest book you’ve read?
I haven’t completely read any books as of now, so I don’t have an answer for this one yet.