I don’t think I’ve done a proper *insert month here*’s favorites. So I’m going to try, key word there, try, to start doing them more. I like how people on YouTube do them, but I’m far to awkward to have a YouTube so I’m just gonna stick it on my blog. I’m going to try and keep it to books, but sometimes I get so excited about other things they’ll probably show up in here. I.E, make up and clothes. I’m an addict, I can’t help it. But anyways, lets see how this thing goes!
First, we shall start with the books I did read.
1. Pretty Little Secrets (Pretty Little Liars #4.5) by Sara Shepard– I’m pretty much addicted to the Pretty Little Liars series at this point, which I’ll willingly admit. I’ve come to terms with it now.. So I’m starting to work my way through the books that are in between the ‘real’ books. This one is probably my favorite since it’s set in the winter time. I can’t explain it, but when books are set in between the time frame of Halloween and Christmas, I love them so much more. I know almost everyone and their mom says this series has had way too many books, and I agree that 19 is a bit excessive, but I will read every single one no matter how many because I’m obsessed.
2. The Lying Game (The Lying Game #1) by Sara Shepard– Okay, I love this woman’s writing. Just something about it is so perfect to me. Of course, I like a lot of people’s writing because it’s ‘perfect to me’, but definitely Sara Shepard. Plus, this book was just fabulous.
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins– I’m actually still in the middle of this book, but hey, it’s a favorite (kinda) because look at that cover. Ugh. It’s gorgeous. Not entirely sure it’s my favorite of the series, but the colors are nice for my eyes to see.
4. The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan & The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan– Again. I bought these, I just haven’t read them yet. But I justify putting them on my monthly favorites because the covers are super duper pretty.
And now I’ll put a picture of the upcoming books I’ll be reading next month! And hopefully, hopefully, these will be reviews for the next month as well. Scarlet isn’t pictured, but that’s cause it’s on my Kindle. But I’m currently trying very hard to finish it and maybe buy Cress right after. Who knows, maybe I’ll fall in love and binge read, or maybe I’ll get bored and never look at them again.
1. Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo– My best friend bought this one for me and I’m super super excited to start reading. I haven’t really seen a bad review. The worst review I’ve seen so far is a 3 out’ve 5 stars. So. With that said. I’m I really am so excited to see this.
2. The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken– When I saw this in Barnes & Noble, when I was binge buying books and forcing boy to carry them all, I picked it up without even reading the back. So I have no idea what this is, but the cover is gorgeous so I’m hoping the inside is. Hopefully..
3. These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner– Same thing with this book. Boy carried, I bought without looking at the summary. Oops. It’s pretty though, so it’s okay.
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!