So I found this book tag on YouTube, like every single booktuber I watch has done it, so I figured that I would do it, too. I saw that this tag was created by the YouTube channel Novels and Nonsense. So everyone should definitely go there, watch it, and then do the tag themselves! I really like this tag. Especially since I’m completely in love with fall to begin with.
1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color- choose a book that has reds, oranges, or yellows on the cover.
I’ve been obsessed with this cover since the day it’d come out. I know that was a while ago, like a long while ago, but I’ve been obsessed with it for that long. First off, the girl is gorgeous. Second, the colors themselves are perfect. Of course, practically every single cover of The Infernal Devices is perfect. I think the colors on this cover are really fall-ish looking, which definitely makes me think of fall.
2. Cozy Sweater: It’s finally cool enough to don warm cozy clothing- what book gives you the warm fuzzies?
If you’ve read this book, you know exactly why this gives me that warm fuzzy feeling when I read it. The characters are just too cute. Everything about this book is just too cute.
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding- choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day
I love creepy books all the time, but especially when it’s storming. I haven’t actually read this one yet, but I just bought it and I cannot wait to get to read it.
4. Cool crisp air: What’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
If you hadn’t noticed yet, I’m completely obsessed with The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, and Shadowhunters in general. I would love love love to change places with Clary.
5. Hot apple cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
I think I read this book in a good day or two, it was that good. Something about it, especially towards the end, was just so amazing and I just couldn’t put it down! I don’t think I would want this to be a movie, some books just need to stay books, but I would love for it to become more popular that way there would be more people reading it which means more people to talk to about it!
6. Coat, scarves, and mittens: The weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up- What’s the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
For this one, I really don’t have a cover that’s embarrassing. I mean, I’ve got some cheesy book covers, but nothing I would be super embarrassed to be seen with.
7. Pumpkin spice: What’s your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?
Cookies, Pumpkin pie, Hot chocolate, and mashed potatoes. Everything I need for the rest of my life.
8. Warm , cozy bonfire: Spread the cozy warmth- Who do you tag?
I never know who to tag so I never really do tag people for these things. I’m just going to tag anyone and everyone who sees this post.
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day/evening/morning/whenever you’re reading this and happy reading!